At The Arbors Assisted Living Residential Communities, there are no large entrance fees or hidden costs. One monthly fee covers the cost of your senior apartment, utilities (except phone and cable television) and the use of community amenities and services.
Assisted Living services covered by the monthly fee include:
- Three meals served daily in the dining room
- Personal care services (1 hour per day)
- 24-hour staffing
- Weekly housekeeping including flat linen service
- Health promotion and exercise programs
- Reminders for self-administered medication
- Cultural, educational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation
Our staff communicates with you, your family, and your healthcare team to form an assessment for recommended services. Each situation is unique, and our goal is to do whatever it takes to ensure your comfort, health and happiness.
What if I require more help?
If you require more than 1 hour per day of personal care services, The Arbors can provide more help for an additional charge. We also offer additional services for a fee based on service type and time.
If you need help determining what services you need or have questions, our professional counselors can help, simply enter your details in the form below and we’ll get in touch.