Nutrition & Food Information
We take pride in offering three homemade meals a day featuring healthy options, comfort foods and resident favorites. We strongly believe in the importance of good meals in maintaining health, quality of life and happiness. That’s why we don’t serve frozen, processed cafeteria food.
Each Arbors location features unique specialties that reflect the tastes of the residents who live there. The thing they all have in common is that they are homemade to order using the freshest ingredients available, including many locally-sourced, seasonal items.
From bagels and cream cheese in the morning to weekly BBQs, we provide what our residents like. We even encourage you to submit your own recipes.
- All Meals Dietician Approved
- Meals Served Restaurant Style
- Full Service Breakfast Or Continental
- Fresh, Locally Sourced Food When Available
- Meet With Chef For Individual Needs
- Low Sodium, Heart Healthy Meals
- Diabetic Meals
- Personalized Menu Suggestions With Chef
- Guest Meals Upon Request
- Private Dining Room For Guest And Special Occasions
- Substitutions Available By Location