The Arbors and Ivy Assisted Living Communities in Massachusetts and Connecticut offer services with a trained team to watch over our residents.
- Private apartments
- Assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living)
- Tiered levels of care
- Medication management available (self-administered medication management and limited medication administration)
- Nursing staff 7 days a week
- Nurse on call after hours
- Custom personalized service plan
- Monitoring of health
- Emergency call system (pendants available)
- 24/7 staffing
- Restaurant style dining
- Regularly scheduled linen service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Accessibility to local senior center
- Spiritual ceremonies and services
- On-site healthcare visits by third-party healthcare professionals
- On-site PT, OT, audiology and podiatry available from third-party healthcare professionals
- Coordination of outside services for aging in place available
- Personal laundry service available
- Room service available
- Short-term stay available
- Weekly local transportation for scheduled activities
Additional services at The Ivy Communities (CT) only:
- Anytime Dining from 7am to 7pm
- Personal transportation by appointment for up to 24 local healthcare appointments
Of course we also offer personalized care based on each resident’s unique needs that go above and beyond the services listed above.
Have More Questions?
Deciding to help a loved one transition to a senior living option is not an easy decision. We can help you get the clarity, answers, and support needed to lessen your worries and take the next steps.
Click the button below to let us know how we can help you further.