THE ARBORS/IVY CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
At the Arbors / Ivy, the health and safety of our residents, staff, visitors, and families is our top priority. We’ve been vigilant about observing all safety protocols every step of the way as we’ve navigated this pandemic.
We want to assure you of our continued commitment to protecting the health and safety of our employees, partners, residents, families, guests, visitors, and the members of The Arbors and Ivy assisted living communities we serve. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked diligently to try to keep all of those individuals safe from COVID-19. In furtherance of that goal, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL EMPLOYEES BE FULLY VACCINATED/BOOSTERED AGAINST COVID-19 unless an exemption has been granted as a reasonable accommodation or otherwise under applicable law.
- At this time, we are conducting in-person tours with our Marketing Directors. However, we are able to accommodate a virtual tour if you prefer.
- Family members are able to visit their loved ones in an outdoor area of the community, in the Resident’s apartment or in any one of our beautiful common areas.
- Face coverings are no longer required.
- Visitors are asked to self-screen when they enter the community. Please inform the staff if you are exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If a visitor is experiencing symptoms, we will request that they wear a mask for the duration of their visit and maintain an appropriate social distance.
- Residents in isolation due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be allowed visitors however it is discouraged.
- Our engaging calendar of events is fully opened!
- At this time, our dining rooms have re-opened.
- Our Residents are able to enjoy the company of their friends in small groups, no larger than four, in our dining room.
- Visitors are able to enjoy a meal with their loved one in our beautiful private dining room. Reservations in advance are required.
If you or your family have any questions, please let us know.