The Wellness Nurse coordinates the service plan to meet the health needs of the residents and promote wellness through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that is consistent with the company Mission, Vision and Philosophy and complies with applicable state laws and regulations. The Wellness Nurse assists the Resident Care Director in the direction and supervision of the Resident Care Aides.
- Assist in leading and guiding the RCA’s in the implementation of the company mission, vision, goals and objectives
- Assist with all aspects of maintaining compliance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Ensure exceptional quality of resident care is provided.
- Assess and evaluate resident issues and medical concerns as needed and coordinates with other service providers to ensure proper care
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports, data and records
- Accurately assess, observe, document and report any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the Resident Care Director, family/designated representative, PCP, PA’s, NP’s, RCA’s, ancillary services and Executive Director
- Serve as a liaison to families/designated representatives, health care agencies, emergency response teams, hospitals and rehabilitation centers
- Direct, supervise, mentor, and guide the daily work assignments of the RCA
- Provide first aid as required
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure quality of care and services to all residents
- Assumes on call responsibilities as directed
Must have a current, valid Registered or Practical Nursing License along with knowledge of aging and disability issues.
Click “apply now” below to submit an application for this position.
|Taunton||Wellness Nurse||Apply Now|