The Receptionist acts as an ambassador of our community by providing special assistance and information to residents, families and guests. You will respond to resident requests to ensure that special needs are met, provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. You will also be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate team members, mail distribution, and flow of correspondence as well as additional clerical duties.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Monitor lobby areas and ensure that all visitors, residents and guests are treated in an informed, warm and friendly manner
- Answer telephone, transfers call, provides information, and records messages in an accurate, professional, and efficient manner
- Act as the point of reference for residents/families/guests and vendors who may need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Assist with any activities or events that would be taking place in and around the lobby area (i.e. word games, knitting clubs, wine and cheese socials, etc.)
- Assist residents in scheduling of services in and out of the community
- Assist with word processing tasks, such as preparing and maintaining current resident directories
- Handle emergency situations in an informed, calm, and efficient manner
- Perform other receptionist tasks, as needed.
- Must have experience working as receptionist
- Experience with and/or sensitivity to the needs of elders or disabled individuals
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must enjoy socializing with residents, family members, guest and the public
Click on “apply now” below to apply for this position.