The Housekeeper position performs custodial work such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc., in the assisted living community which include all common areas and resident apartments.
- Adheres to strict rules regarding health and safety, is aware of and utilizes the Arbors policies surrounding health and safety in day-to-day work
- Use all cleaning products in accordance to written label and or Material Data Safety Sheets
- Provide exceptional customer service to every resident, family member and guest
- Clean resident apartments according to designated schedule in accordance with housekeeping cleaning checklist which includes but not limited to:
- dusting/polishing all surfaces
- emptying all trash/waste baskets and transporting trash and waste to disposal areas
- disinfecting toilets, sink, vanity, shower and bathroom floor
- washing kitchen floor
- dust/clean blinds
- vacuuming all carpeted areas, upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner
- change bed linens and remake bed
- Clean all common areas
- Take a team approach to performing duties
- Must have demonstrated experience as a housekeeper.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Click on “apply now” below to complete an application for this position.