The Facilities Director is responsible for all maintenance and housekeeping functions within the assisted living community. The Director will have a hands-on (specific to electrical, carpentry, painting, general maintenance, and custodial duties) role in the overall operation of the community along with administrative duties.
- Ensure proper maintenance and housekeeping services, through communication and coordination, are performed to the highest level of customer service, providing expertly trained staff, ensuring uncompromising cleanliness each day
- Complete apartment turnover in specified time frame
- Perform routine maintenance of property and grounds
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on the building systems and equipment in accordance with the preventative maintenance system in place
- Participate in monthly preventative maintenance walk-through
- Develop an effective staff and scheduling pattern to ensure delivery of quality housekeeping and laundry services
- Manage and supervise all aspects of housekeeping, laundry and housekeeping staff
- On call to deal with all property emergencies
- HVAC certification preferred but not required
- Strong working knowledge of building systems, including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Must have 3 years’ property management experience preferably in health care setting.
Click on “apply now” below to submit an application for this position.
|Stoneham||Facilities Director||Apply Now|
|Westfield||Facilities Director||Apply Now|