Dining Room Server
The Dining Room Server constantly improves our residents’ dining experience through quality service, wholesome food and positive behaviors in a clean and comfortable atmosphere.
- Proper service etiquette
- Place all orders with kitchen for resident meal choices, deliver food, return to each table after being served to see if they are satisfied.
- Prepare table condiments prior to service
- Maintaining Cleanliness of Dining Room
- Vacuum after each meal service
- Reset dining room tables after they have been sanitized and cleaned
- Refill all sugar caddies, S&P shakers
- Insert daily menus and clean each menu holder
- Maintain beverage/server pantry
- Launder cloth napkins, aprons and kitchen towels
- Clean all beverage machines (coffee, juice & soda)
- Adjust all blinds as needed to be uniform
- Stock pub area with condiments, paper goods and replenish all beverages and snacks as scheduled
- Assist dietary aide as needed and time permits
- Assist chef as needed and time permits
Must be at least 18 years old and have demonstrated dietary experience, as well as being sensitive to the needs of elders and disabled individuals.
Click on “apply now” below to complete an application for this position.
|Ellington||Dining Room Servers||Apply Now|
|Stoneham||Dining Room Servers||Apply Now|
|Westfield||Dining Room Servers||Apply Now|