The Dietary Aide assists the dietary department with all cleaning aspects of the kitchen in the assisted living community.
- Perform daily mopping of floors in all areas of the kitchen area per sanitary requirements by the Department of Public Health
- Help to maintain cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen work area and equipment; cleaning cookware nightly.
- Regularly conducts deep-cleaning of all kitchens including the Reflections kitchen, as well as the dining rooms, following the guidelines set forth by the Food Service Director
- Clean dishwasher and ensures that the dishwasher is always in working order
- Follow OSHA regulations and safety procedures when using equipment, lifting, bending, following OSHA Standards of “Stay Safe” in the commercial kitchen, reporting all personal accident or work related injuries immediately adhering to reporting protocols and procedures
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have demonstrated dietary experience
- Must be sensitive to the needs of elders and disabled individuals.
Click on “apply now” below to complete an application for this position.
|Westfield||Dietary Aide||Apply Now|