The Memory Care Activity Assistant will assist in the implementation of a social/recreational program for residents in our Reflections neighborhood which is a specially designed memory care program. Activities include but are not limited to: spiritual, educational, intellectual, sensory motor, cognitive, social, and health/wellness. The Activity Assistant would also drive the van on various trips and excursions.
- Under the direction of the Director, continuously assess resident participation and engagement in activities and reports findings to the Director
- Engages, encourages, motivates and escorts residents to planned activities
- Implement programs that include spiritual, educational, intellectual, sensory motor, cognitive, social, health/wellness arts and crafts, music, exercise, games, and lectures
- Provide assistance to residents needing additional support during specific activities in a respectful dignified manner
- Provide 1:1 “well/social” visits to residents who prefer to stay in their apartment or prefer not to join large groups, but enjoy coming out to the common areas
- Meet Registry of Motor Vehicle requirements as an approved driver
- Associates Degree Preferred or experience equivalent.
- Must have 1 year experience (paid or volunteer) working with elders in home care, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities
Click on “apply now” below to complete an application for this position.
|Amherst||Memory Care Activity Assistant||Apply Now|
|Dracut||Memory Care Activity Assistant||Apply Now|
|Greenfield||Memory Care Activity Assistant||Apply Now|
|Stoughton||Memory Care Activity Assistant||Apply Now|
|Taunton||Memory Care Activity Assistant||Apply Now|